- Fear and anxiety (fear conditioning, memory reconsolidation, cognitive biases)
- Neuroimaging (fMRI), pupillometry
- Zhang, R.*, Lam, C.L.*, Peng, X., Zhang, C., Zhang, D., Huang, R., & Lee, T.M. (under review). Efficacy of transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) in the treatment of depression: an updated meta-analysis with randomized controlled trials. *co-first authors.
- Lam, C.L., Leung, C.J., Yiend, J. & Lee, T.M. (2020). The implication of cognitive processes in emotional bias. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 114,156-157.
- Lam, C.L., Mouchlianitis, E., Lee, T.M. & Yiend, J. (2020). Anxiety mediates the relationship between interpretation bias and paranoia in patients with persistent persecutory beliefs. Anxiety, Stress, & Coping. DOI: 10.1080/10615806.2020.1802435
- Yu, J., Lam, C. L., Man, I. S., Shao, R., & Lee, T. M. (2019). Multi-session anodal prefrontal transcranial direct current stimulation does not improve executive functions among older adults. Journal of the International Neuropsychological Society, 1-10.
- Lam, C.L., Liu, H.L., Huang, C.M., Wai, Y.Y., Lee, S.H., Yiend, J., Lin, C., & Lee, T.M. (2018). The neural correlates of perceived energy levels in older adults with late-life depression. Brain imaging and behavior, 13(5), 1397-1405.
The Laboratory of Clinical Psychology and Affective Neuroscience (https://www.lcpan.psychology.hku.hk/ )
RESEARCH INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
I am taking in graduate students and research interns (undergraduate) starting from January 2021.
Students with a background in clinical neuroscience, clinical psychology, computer science or engineering are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to join the lab as a graduate student/post-doc fellow/research intern, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a short statement indicating why you are interested in joining the lab